Obviously I am new, or I wouldn't have written such as the title of the post. My name, for all intents and purposes is Dandy. My assortment of mental professionals over the years have given me quite a few nice little lables, these being:
- Slight autism/Asperger's Syndrome
- Sociopathic Personality Disorder
- Species Dysphoria Disorder
- Gender Dysphoria Disorder
- And something else I don't particularly remember but had to do with constantly having lucid dreams that are usually on an ongoing, linear timeline. Don't think they ever quite figured that out.
Of all these, I wouldn't be surprised if they were all true, at least at one point or another. I never went on medication for any of these, which bothers some, but I believe I function quite fine on my own. I know that 4 through 7 are true, but I can't really say much for the rest.
Good to meet you all.